The mutual funds Ug Market Optimum and Ug Market Maximum operate on the principle of accumulation of the funds of large number of investors. By buying shares of the funds, the investors acquire parts of diversified portfolios of financial instruments. The increase of the value of these financial instruments increases the per share value and hence the profitability of the fund shares, and vice versa.
The asset management company Ug Market Fund Management AD offers you:
- Flexible management of the invested funds with the aim to protect them from inflation and achieving positive return through in-depth analysis and risk diversification
- Professional approach to investing
- Opportunity to achieve non-taxable income
- Rapid withdrawal of the invested funds through daily redemption
- Ability to create long-term savings and investment plan with a flexible risk management
The value of the shares of the mutual funds and the income from them can go down, profits are not guaranteed, and investors assume the risk of not recovering their investment in full.
Investments in shares of Ug Market Optimum and Ug Market Maximum are not guaranteed by a guarantee fund or otherwise. Past performance of the mutual funds do not guarantee future results of their activities.
The prospectus and the document with key investor information are available and are provided free to all current and potential clients in the offices of Ug Market Fund Management AD and the Ug Market AD and can also be downloaded from this web site.